Omar Dogan Tutorials

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] Omar Dogan Tutorials introduce

Does anyone still draw on paper? I do.

I have a process video on the piece detailing all the painstaking decisions i have to make as I draw this out by hand, and marker render it all by hand!

[FXGEAR] Omar Dogan Tutorials

As you all know, I haven’t gotten around to making that painting tutorial I promise yet. Now you may all say “Boy, that Kalel sure is a slacker!”, but I just feel that if I am gonna do a tutorial, it’s gotta be detailed and filled with tons of images and that takes alot of time I currently dont have. I want it to literally hold your hand through the whole process.

In the mean time, let’s take a look at 6 tutorials that have influenced my work.  I feel these will help a lot of people out and are good practice even if you already have your own style of painting.

Here’s one from the master himself and of my favorite artists. If you do digital art, get to know his work if you already don’t! Here’s his site.

One of Udon Studio’s best shows us how he gets it done. Very inspiring! Here’s his Deviant Art gallery

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] Omar Dogan Tutorials appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



Share To:
Magpress

Kiến Thức Công Nghệ

Kênh thông tin chia sẻ những thông tin điện thoại, tin tức, thông tin game, cùng những thủ thuật hay dành cho điện thoại.

0 comments so far,add yours

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.