Still Life Phase I

Please create your shortcode first

[FXGEAR] Still Life Phase I

Basic composition, staging, and limited palettes will be the emphasis of this phase. The phase begins with one object rendered in each of the 3 palettes: Burnt Umber Pick-Out, Burnt Umber White, and Phthalo Blue Black and White. You will then work up to two (and ultimately three) objects. Instructor Jeff Watts will go over basic set-ups, touch on patinas, focus on the inherent quality embodied in any object, and demonstrate brushmanship. By this time you may be tiring a bit of the limited monochromatic palettes. Remember, repetition is the mother of skill. Jeff himself used each palette he is introducing for at least six months to a year. You will, ideally, be doing the same.

[FXGEAR] Still Life Phase I

One Object: Burnt Umber Pickout Part I
One Object: Burnt Umber Pickout Part II
Two Objects: Burnt Umber Pickout Part I
Two Objects: Burnt Umber Pickout Part II
Three Objects: Burnt Umber Pickout Part I
Three Objects: Burnt Umber Pickout Part II
One Object: Burnt Umber and White
Two Objects: Burnt Umber & White Part I
Two Objects: Burnt Umber & White Part II
Three Objects: Burnt Umber & White Part I
Three Objects: Burnt Umber & White Part II
Three Objects: Burnt Umber & White Part III
One Object: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part I
One Object: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part II
Two Objects: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part I
Two Objects: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part II
Three Objects: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part I
Three Objects: Thalo Blue, Black, & White Part II
Closing Thoughts

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] Still Life Phase I appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



Share To:
Magpress

Kiến Thức Công Nghệ

Kênh thông tin chia sẻ những thông tin điện thoại, tin tức, thông tin game, cùng những thủ thuật hay dành cho điện thoại.

0 comments so far,add yours

Lưu ý: Chỉ thành viên của blog này mới được đăng nhận xét.